The 1950s are often depicted as idyllic and quaint, full of good clean living and prosperity. The reality is that behind the storybook image hid a whole different underground scene of illegal gambling, prostitution, after-hours drinking, and gunplay.
Double Black playing cards encapsulates this era with a deck of playing cards that someone as deadly and debonair as James Bond would pull out of their suit at a card game. Classy and sleek with enough customization to be unique yet still hold the classic style of traditional playing cards.
This 3 deck set includes both the original Bicycle Branded deck plus both limited edition decks of which only 500 of each design were printed.
- 56 Sleek Playing Cards manufactured on Quality Bicycle Stock
- Custom Face Cards, Court Cards, Jokers and Tuck-Box
- Includes 1 Gaff Card and 1 Specialty Card
- Numbered Deck Seals (Limited Edition decks)
- Printing by the United States Playing Card Company
- Bicycle Branded
- Air Cushion Finish